About Wollongong Dog Sports Club
Wollongong Dog Sports Club train on a Tuesday night from 6.30pm at the Figtree Pony Club Grounds O'Briens Rd Figtree. People brand new to agility should come along on the first Tuesday of the month - February, April, June, August and October.
What to Bring...
- Your healthy dog that is over 12 months of age
- It is preferable that the dog has a basic understanding of obedience
- Your dog must be wearing a fixed collar - no choker chains permitted
- A sturdy lead that is in good condition with a working clip
- A crate or tethering equipment to contain your dog when not training (ie. setting up equipment and putting equipment away)
- Water for both you and your dog - agility can be thirsty work
- Plastic bags to pick up after your dog
- Lots of soft food treats to reward your dog
- Jumper or jacket as evening training can get a bit cool
- Tug rope or dog toy
- $5 weekly ground fee
We strongly recommend that your dog be fully immunised
Click here to view our Aggressive Dog Policy leaflet.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING TRAINING
Phone Kylie on 0434 375 801